Mission & Vision
To bring together all communities of advocates, patients, caregivers, partners and the healthcare team to eradicate or lessen the impact of gynecologic cancer. We will achieve this through research, education and public awareness.
A world where everyone has the power to impact, prevent or overcome a diagnosis of gynecologic cancer.
- Awareness: Promote public awareness of gynecologic cancer prevention, early diagnosis and optimal treatment.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Commit to cultural humility and diversity of thought and engagement.
- Education: Provide innovative education and continuous learning.
- Leadership: Set an example of integrity, quality and excellence to eradicate gynecologic cancer.
- Partnership: Support efforts of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) to eradicate gynecologic cancers.
- Research: Advance innovation and discovery to eradicate gynecologic cancer.