Mission & Vision
The Foundation for Women’s Cancer (FWC) supports research, education and public awareness of gynecologic cancers.
To eradicate gynecologic cancers.
- Awareness: Promote public awareness of gynecologic cancer prevention, early diagnosis and optimal treatment.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Commit to cultural humility and diversity of thought and engagement.
- Education: Provide innovative education and continuous learning.
- Leadership: Set an example of integrity, quality and excellence to eradicate gynecologic cancer.
- Partnership: Support efforts of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) to eradicate gynecologic cancers.
- Research: Advance innovation and discovery to eradicate gynecologic cancer.