2021 Information Coming Soon
Every five minutes someone is diagnosed with cervical, ovarian, uterine/endometrial, vaginal or vulvar cancer. Help us eradicate these gynecologic cancers.
Join the Foundation for Women’s Cancer for this live one-hour, fully virtual and highly interactive walking and movement event to raise crucial funds for awareness, education, outreach and research of gynecologic cancers. We are bringing all the best pieces from our National Race to End Women’s Cancer to this exciting event:
- An opportunity to truly do something together as a community—live and across the country!
- A chance to honor our patients, survivors and families, physicians and researchers and our amazing sponsors.
- The meaningful and moving Honor Wall—displaying loved ones and those we “move” for.
- Team fundraising and engagement—and now your friends and neighbors can easily join in, too!
- A way to have fun together and “move” at all levels of ability.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we have re-imagined our national event to allow our community to come together safely while powerfully honoring and remembering those on a cancer journey. It is these women we honor when we #Move4Her.