The Foundation for Women’s Cancer (FWC) offers publications and educational materials for individuals or organizations to use, print and share. Our brochures can be downloaded and printed directly from the website, or some can be ordered for a minimal charge.
- Sexuality & Intimacy: Your Guide
- Postoperative Pain Management: Your Guide
- Financial Resources for Cancer Patients: Your Guide
- Survivorship: Your Guide
- Psychosocial Issues & Survivorship: Your Guide
- Palliative Care: Your Guide
- Patient Empowerment Network (PEN) Digitally Empowered™
- Rare Tumor: Carcinosarcoma
- Rare Tumor: Uterine Leiomyosarcoma
- Rare Tumor: Uterine Serous Carcinoma
- Rare Tumor: Malignant Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors
- Rare Tumor: Vulvar and Vaginal Melanoma
- Gynecologic Cancer Awareness: Know the Symptoms, Reduce the Risk*
- ConcientizacIón Sobre el Cáncer Ginecológico (Español)
- CA 125 Levels: Your Guide*
- Clinical Trials: Your Guide*
- Cervical Cancer: Your Guide*
- Cáncer de Cúello de Útero: Su Guía (Español)*
- Endometrial Cancer: Your Guide*
- Cáncer de Útero: Su Guía (Español)*
- Ovarian Cancer: Your Guide*
- Vulvar and Vaginal Cancers: Your Guide*
Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month resources
- Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month (GCAM) Toolkit
- GCAM Posters with key facts, symptoms and risk factors
About the Foundation for Women’s Cancer
*Indicates those available for professional printing and shipping.
To order brochures, simply complete the FWC brochure order form and return it by email, fax or mail along with payment.
If you have any questions about ordering, please contact us at 312-578-1439 or FWCinfo@sgo.org.